Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twins Playgroup

Me and the baby girls go to a once a month multiples playgroup. It's not really for the babies, but more for me to know I'm not the only crazy mom out there. It's just moms of multiples (in this case only twin moms) and all the babies are basically immobile, we do have some rollers though. I'm sure next month there will be a few crawlers too. All these babies range from 2 months to 9 months old. It got real loud at times, but what do you expect with 16 infants! The good things is, crying doesn't faze us. I like to watch how these other multiple moms take care of 2 babies at once. The way they can pick up both babies or how they play with both babies. I'm constantly wondering if I'm doing an okay job with my two and going to this playgroup reassures me that I am.

1 comment:

Ham Family said...

I LOVE this picture!! It'll be so neat to watch them all grow up together!