Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hoppin' Hippo

Last week I took the kids and went to Hoppin' Hippo. It's a cool indoor play place with bounce houses, a two-story playhouse, a playscape (climbing structure with a slide) and even a little area for the babies. I put the girls in the baby area and they did great. I like this play zone a lot because of the colors and the activities on some of the panels, but it doesn't fold up very compact. However, I very much liked the rubber squares they have underneath the play zone. Since they are rubber, they are very easy to clean; when baby spits up, grab a wipe and your done. At our house, the Superyard is just on the carpet. So if a baby spits up, I have to get down and scrub the carpet. And every once in a while we break out the carpet cleaner and give the carpet a good scrubbin'. I'm thinking about putting these rubber squares down on my carpet to help with the constant drool/spit up coming from my girls' mouths. What do you think?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

holy moly girl, that is a ginormouse play yard ya got set up there!

Betweendiapers said...

Yes! Costco has them ( I think Sam's too although I'm not a member there so I can't be sure).