Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New obsession

Megan is obsessed with taking her socks off. She tells me all day long, "sock off." Whether she has socks on or off, she says, "sock off." If the socks are on, she takes them off. She even says this for her shoes. Then once the shoes (and socks) are of, she signs shoes and says shoes. It doesn't matter what the weather is either. Last week it was freezing, today it is raining. Megan doesn't seem to care as long as she has her socks OFF.

Today however, I caught her taking off Morgan's shoes. (I stopped her before she got the socks off.) I was checking my emails and heard Megan saying "sock off" "sock off" and I knew that Megan had already taken of her own shoes. So I look over, expecting to see Megan taking her socks off. Nope. She was taking of Morgan's shoes. HA! Too freaking funny. I stopped Megan before she got a hold of Morgan's socks and told her "do not take off her socks." Megan then attempted to put the shoes back on. It's very cute and not really worth an argument, so I just laugh.

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

That's Claire too. Always taking her socks off, and then I have to hunt them down if I need to put them back on!