Tuesday, February 17, 2009

KozyPal


I went to HEB last week and I put both babies in the shopping cart seat for the first time. (Man they are getting so big.) I used blankets underneath them and more blankets to give them some side cushion and to protect them (Morgan mostly) from falling forward. Anyway, I used like 6 blankets. So I decided to break down and spend the $$ and get a double shopping cart cover. These things are great. It covers the whole seat section of the shopping cart so the babies do not touch the cart at all. You know how gross the shopping carts can be, plus the girls are teething and want to put EVERYTHING in their mouths. A friend of mine (Thanks Vanessa) has 3 of these, one double and 2 singles, for her twin boys. She LOVES hers and was raving about them. I checked them out and thought they were kind of expensive. But then again, lots of double baby stuff is. Anyway, I went to the web site, www.kozypalcartcovers.com, and they were having a sale. Woo Hoo! My lucky day. So I ordered the double cart cover on Monday and I got it Tuesday. Yes, the very next day. I am so excited. I want to go shopping now just to use it. HA! Here is a stock photo of my cart cover. As soon as I do go shopping, I'll take a picture of my girls in it and post it.

If you're in the market for a shopping cart cover (single or double) check them out.

No comments: