Monday, November 15, 2010

Goodie Goodie Goodbyn!

I never post deals on here, because frankly I just don't have the time. And as you can see I'm not that good at keeping up to date on this blog. (Gonna try to get better at this.) But a bento-blogging friend has posted this deal and I am basically reposting it.

I don't have a Goodbyn but as I have started collecting bento style lunch boxes for the kids, this one is on the list to get. It's kind of expensive at full price, something like $25, and the reviews are mixed. I do like that you use it in the upright position though and the lay-down-flat kind are a pain in the backpack.



If you join Gilt (a group buy site) through the MTV link, you receive a $20 account credit. It does take a few minutes after registering to have the credit appear in your account.

http://www.gilt.com/account/register?pkey=mtvmen2

Once you have the credit, hop over to the "Children" tab and check out the awesome selection of Goodbyns for $15 each (not a bad deal anyhow, btw). Add one to your cart, go to checkout.

Shipping is just under $8, which means, with your credit, your grand total is about $3 for a Goodbyn! And yes, I ordered two. ;o) Maggie chose purple and Mason chose white.

In case you are curious, I do not receive referral fees, credits, etc, for this link. Just wanted to share the deal. If you've been thinking about starting to bento, you cannot beat this for a pretty cool box!

1 comment:

TheKennedys said...

I ordered these for the girls for MDO. I do like them a lot. We have trouble with the top staying on at times and because they are still little it is too deep for them to eat out easily but it will grow with them for sure!