Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good News!

At the babies' 9 month well baby visit, we discussed with our pediatrician some concerns that Matt & I were having regarding Morgan's development. She is not doing some of the things she should be able to do for her age; rolling over, sitting up, self feeding, attempting to crawl. The pediatrician suggested we take Morgan in for a physical therapy evaluation. When I called the place, we weren't going to be able to get in until the last week of April. That's a tough thing, being told to go see if there's a problem with your baby and having to wait 6 weeks. Well, the good news is, the physical therapy office had a cancellation and they called me! We are going this afternoon! No wait for my baby. After I get all the details, I'll post again. I really don't think it's anything serious, but at least Matt & I will know how we can help Morgan acheive these important steps in her development.

Until later today...C-ya!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

We'll all hope for the best!