Thursday, March 19, 2009

Milestones for Megan

The McMillan household caught a stomach bug over the weekend and it is finally gone, with all of us except Matt getting some degree of it. Silly me excused the babies fussiness extreme gas on teething, but now I think it was the bug. (I still think they are teething. Or at least Megan is again. She drools constantly and goes through about 1 bib an hour.)

Anyway, I have not had a chance to update you all on some milestone for Megan. My big baby is quickly on her way to toddlerhood. Megan has 2 teeth, she can sit up on her own (even goes from laying down to sitting position), she claps her hands, and she has even started crawling. Yep, I said it. I have a crawler on my hands. Megan sorta does this funny looking crawl, on her hands and knees, but uses one foot. Matt got some videos of the goofy crawl and of Megan clapping. He is converting them so we can post them here.

As Megan and Morgan are my last babies, I am sad to see babyhood go away. Good thing Morgan is giving me more time to enjoy it though. Morgan still is very much my peanut and is taking her sweet time doing the things that her sister Megan is doing. I think Megan just wants to go play with her older siblings, Mason and Maggie.

No comments: